Sunday, March 02, 2008

Hhmmm . . . . .



So a lot has happened since my last blog.

I went to Utah for christmas and had an awesome time. To everyone we had the privelage of seeing, thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to hang out with us. We love you and really miss you. To those of you we couldn't see, we are bummed out that we couldn't see you and we love you and really miss you as well.

I am now a 360 owner so I have been gaming an awful lot, (check out my gaming blog), and if you also rock the box let me know and we will chill online.

Please pray for my inlaws Michael and Cyndi Johansen as they are going to be spending around four months in India. Michael is going for work and Cyndi is going to bring India the time machine. . . . .


I have four classes right now. New Testament, Youth 301, Theology 201 and History of the Christian Chruch 301. Please pray for my school and scholarships. . . . .


Grandpa Johansen is healing well and my Grandma is is doing well. They have told her that the cancer is not agressive and that she will probably live around fifteen more years before if becomes a problem. Please pray for both.
I am currently planning a youth sunday school social activity and teaching the class each Sunday out of the book of Daniel.
Things are going pretty well for Bree and I. We are extremely blessed.
I will write more later.
Take care and God bless.
- - Kevin
"Shine the Light!"

No comments: