Friday, April 20, 2007

Best Show Ever

Have you ever been to a show and felt like the only way it could be better would be if they gave out free CDs, money and Jesus was just chillin with you? . . . . . That is how I felt about the Toby Mac, Portable Sounds Tour.

In April I had the privelege of seeing the Portable Sounds tour. . . . . and it rocked my face off! BEST SHOW EVER! ! ! !

The show opened up with a word of prayer and FAMILY FORCE FIVE! I have never seen a band with so much energy. Who else can rock with Giant Hulk Hands? The lead singer gave it all over to God and explained the reason that they rock so hard is because they believe that everyone should be that excited about Jesus and being with Him in Heaven.

Next on the list was Building 429. Disclaimer: Everytime I go to a show with 429 I have this thought, "Their a pretty good band and their heart is right but they are just keeping me from (insert the band that I really want to see at the show here), can they just hurry up already?!" I had this same thought again last Saturday but after their amazing and spirit filled show I was reminded of the other thought I always get when I go to their shows.(This thought comes after they play their set), "I need to give them more credit. They are a great band." Nuff said. . . . .

Then Thousand Foot Krutch was on. This is the second time that I have seen TFK and again they were awesome.

And finally, Toby Mac took the stage. His show is really what set this concert apart from every concert I have ever been to. I have never seen a show with as much energy, Toby Mac was off the wall! He was all over the stage, doing back flips and he sounds just as good live as he does on CD. Not only did his show rock but he brought a message from God through a testimony in the middle of the show. With his awesome music, his unparalelled energy and his amazing heart Toby Mac takes the top of the list when it comes to an awesome show.

No comments: